You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not post any material which is abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address may be used to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster(s), administrator(s) and moderator(s) of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any object at any time should they see fit.
You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
Note that it is impossible to actively review the conduct of users, and we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. Users are solely responsible for their conduct. Anyone who feels that the conduct of a user is objectionable is encouraged to notify to administrator(s), moderator(s), or anyone set by service to handle complains. Service operators have the rights to remove objectionable content, objects, or users within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary.
Therefore, you remain solely responsible for your conduct, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this service, and any related websites to this service. We at this service also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any activity conducted by you.
Pornography, adult, or mature content is prohibited.
Dangerous or derogatory content
- Threatens or advocates for harm on oneself or others;
- Harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of
- Incites hatred against, promotes discrimination of, or disparages an
individual or group on the basis of their race or ethnic origin,
religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, or other characteristic that is
associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
- Threatening someone with real-life harm or calling for the attack of
- Advocating suicide, anorexia, or other self-harm
- Content that singles out someone for abuse or harassment
- Content promoting, glorifying, or condoning violence against others
on the basis of their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age,
nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, or other characteristic that is associated with systemic
discrimination or marginalization
- Content that encourages others to believe that a person or group is
inhuman, inferior, or worthy of being hated on the basis of their race
or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or other
characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or
- Content promoting hate groups or hate group paraphernalia.
Recreational drugs and drug-related content
- Promotion of substances that alter mental state for the purpose of
recreation or otherwise induce "highs". Examples:
- Cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, marijuana, cocaine substitutes,
mephedrone, "legal highs"
- Products or services marketed as facilitating recreational drug use.
- Pipes, bongs, cannabis coffee shops
- Instructional content about producing, purchasing, or using
recreational drugs. Examples:
- Forums to exchange tips or recommendations on drug use
- Online sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Promotion of irresponsible alcohol consumption, including the
favorable portrayal of excessive, binge, or competition drinking.
- Online sale of prescription medication. Examples:
- Sales of prescription drugs, even if through an affiliate
- Online pharmacies
- Pages that primarily drive traffic to online
- Sale of unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements. Examples:
- All items on this non-exhaustive list of
prohibited pharmaceuticals and supplements (e.g., products that
- Herbal and dietary supplements with active pharmaceutical or
- Products with names that are confusingly similar to an
unapproved pharmaceutical or supplement or controlled substance
Hacking and cracking content
Any form of hacking or cracking. Hacking and cracking content is content
that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or
provides unauthorized access to software, servers, or websites.
Any content that contains graphic or gory images such as bloodshed, fight
scenes, and gruesome or freak accidents.
Content that enables dishonest behavior
- Content that promotes creating fake or false documents such as
passports, diplomas, or accreditation;
- Content that promotes creation of fake or false identities;
- Sale or distribution of term papers, paper-writing or exam-taking
- Information or products for passing drug tests;
- Content that promotes fraudulent activity
Please note that these are examples and not intended to be complete or
Underage, non-consensual, or illegal sex acts
Under United States federal law, child sexual abuse imagery is
defined as visual depictions of minors (i.e., under 18) engaged in a sexual
act such as intercourse, oral sex, or masturbation as well as the lascivious
depictions of the genitals (covered or uncovered). This definition extends
to photographs, videos, cartoons, drawings, paintings, and sculptures. The
image can involve a real child; a computer-generated, morphed, composite or
otherwise altered image that appears to be a child (think “Photoshop”). This
also includes soliciting minors for sexual acts, which is also known as
Pedophilia is any content or behavior (images, texts, videos, etc.) that
depicts, encourages, or promotes sexual attraction by adults toward minors
(i.e., under 18).
3rd Party Clients & Connections
3rd party clients such as mIRC are allowed to connect to spcn services. However, we do not provide support for these programs/apps. You use scripts, bots and other third party clients at your own risk; we cannot guarantee the safety, nor integrity of your computer while such programs are in use.
Alternate Chat Network Advertising
Advertisment of alternate chat networks/sources is strickly prohibited.
This service provides service to users who are at least 18 years old or minors 13 years old and above who have parental permission.
This service offers you service to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this service constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
The provider of this service reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the service is offered.
This service may be terminated at any time by the Provider. The Provider may at it's sole discretion remove any content or object(s) for any reason.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" (Warranty Disclaimer)
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE PROVIDER GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS NO WARRANTY EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE ircWx.com system OR RELATED SERVICES, OR/AND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE ircWx.com system, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR, EVEN IF, ircWx.com system OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.